2024 Model Train Show
100 West High St
March 23-24, 2024
- Vendor Postcard
- Vendor or Layout Application
- Send forms to: 2103 S. Anderson St. Urbana, IL 61801
"Make and Take" Activity
- For more information visit: Outreach Activities
- model train sets, locomotives and cars
- track and switches
- electronic equipment to operate the trains and accessories
- model semi-trucks and trailers, pickup trucks and cars
- kits for building structures and houses
- scenery materials to build the scenic landscape along the railroad
- railroad related photographs and books
- For information on participating: Vendor InquiryUnder Construction
- The NMRA booth has information about model railroading
- Monticello Railroad Museum
- Illinois Traction Society
- Danville Chapter of National Railroad Historical Society
- Chicago and Eastern Illinois Railroad Historical Society
- Champaign, Havana and Western Railroad Historical Society
can provide information about the history of railroads located in central Illinois
Beginning modellers of all ages invited to construct one of the age appropriate railroad models, under the guidance of an NMRA Illinois Terminal Division instructor. Those under 18 must be accompanied at all times by a parent or legal guardian.
Enjoy the Train Show featuring operating layouts in G, HO, and N scales including a layout where the public can make the train move as it switches cars on the layout, and an indoor train ride where the children make the car they are riding go along the rails.
The Train Show features numerous vendors selling new and used items in G, O, HO, and N scales.
The Venue has free parking and is wheel chair accessible.
Refreshments are available at three locations on site
- Baldarotta’s Porketta & Sicilian Sausage at the food court at the junction of the west and north entrances
- Common Ground food Cooperative deli located on the east side through the diagonal hallway located near the east entrance.
Brought to you by
The Illinois Terminal Division
of the National Model RR Association
For information, contact Mike Lehman